request can i use to get list of issues for each project ?

Fatima Zahra ZACRAOUI April 15, 2015

2 answers

0 votes
Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2015

You may also view them from the database with the following SQL :

select * from jiraissue where pkey='JRA-3166';

information replace JRA-3166 with the appropriate project key.

0 votes
Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2015

Hi

Simply go to issue tab/menu and use project filter for each project. smile

You can save your search and use Filter Result gadget to see them separately on Dashboard.

Fatima Zahra ZACRAOUI April 16, 2015

Thank you for your request , but i need to do that using Java language and API JIRA, i had already list Projets and Issues , now i need to retrieve issues foreach projets? ==>This is methods Getting Projects and Isuues that i'm using public void comboProjects(){ ProjectRestClient client = restClient.getProjectClient(); for (final BasicProject expected : client.getAllProjects().claim()) { Promise<Project> promise = client.getProject(expected.getSelf()); promise.then(new FutureCallback<Project>() { public void onSuccess(Project actual) { //equals(expected.getKey()); promises.add(actual); System.out.println(expected.getName()); }public void onFailure(Throwable e) { System.out.println("error: " + e.getMessage()); } });}} // ==> method get Isues Promise<SearchResult> searchJqlPromise = restClient .getSearchClient() .searchJql("fixVersion is empty"); //.searchJql("project = Gestion courrier AND reporter = fzahrazacraoui",1,0,issues); public void comboIssues(){ Promise<SearchResult> promise = restClient .getSearchClient() .searchJql("fixVersion is empty"); //.searchJql("project = Gestion courrier AND reporter = fzahrazacraoui",1,0,issues); for (final Issue issue : promise.claim().getIssues()) { promise.then(new FutureCallback<SearchResult>() { public void onSuccess(SearchResult result) { equals(issue.getSelf()); issues.add(issue); //searchResults.add(actual); System.out.println(issue.getSummary()); } public void onFailure(Throwable e) { System.out.println("error: " + e.getMessage()); } }); } }

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2015

Add the JQL "Project = X" as part of the loop.

Fatima Zahra ZACRAOUI April 18, 2015

Hi smile finnaly i solve this issue it works laugh

Suggest an answer