report based on story points per team member

Tetiana Stesmak September 8, 2020

Hello friends! 

How can I generate a report based on story points? I have to compose statistics per team member for the last 6 months. 

Thanks in advance! 

2 answers

0 votes
Evan Golden {VisualScript}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 14, 2020

Hello Tetiana,

You can do this easily with VisualScript for Jira.  You can create any type of chart, or other in-context report, and visualize the amount of story points by team member.  It allows for additional JQL in the parameters, and there you can define for the report to filter issues over the last 6 months.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219629/visualscript-reports-and-charts-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Best,

Evan - Product Manager VisualScript

morgan.garritson July 14, 2021

@Evan Golden {VisualScript} When I go that link I only see the release notes, not the actual product page. Weird because it was there yesterday. Any ideas why is changed? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219629/visualscript-reports-and-charts-for-jira/version-history 

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2020

Hi @Tetiana Stesmak 

There isn't a standard report which visualises this - this is because Story Points are a team estimation static normally, as opposed to a per-user metric.

There might be an app or similar we can suggest - but can I confirm:

• What outcome are you looking to achieve?
  • How is team member ownership of an issue/estimation measured? Is it per Assignee? Or Reporter?
  • Is this for just "Done" issues? Or all issues Done/Not Done?
  • What is the time statistic - is it created in the last 6 months? Or perhaps resolved?

Ste

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events