Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

report based on story points per team member

Hello friends! 

How can I generate a report based on story points? I have to compose statistics per team member for the last 6 months. 

Thanks in advance! 

2 answers

0 votes

Hi @Tetiana Stesmak 

There isn't a standard report which visualises this - this is because Story Points are a team estimation static normally, as opposed to a per-user metric.

There might be an app or similar we can suggest - but can I confirm:

• What outcome are you looking to achieve?
  • How is team member ownership of an issue/estimation measured? Is it per Assignee? Or Reporter?
  • Is this for just "Done" issues? Or all issues Done/Not Done?
  • What is the time statistic - is it created in the last 6 months? Or perhaps resolved?

Ste

0 votes

Hello Tetiana,

You can do this easily with VisualScript for Jira.  You can create any type of chart, or other in-context report, and visualize the amount of story points by team member.  It allows for additional JQL in the parameters, and there you can define for the report to filter issues over the last 6 months.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219629/visualscript-reports-and-charts-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Best,

Evan - Product Manager VisualScript

@Evan Golden {VisualScript} When I go that link I only see the release notes, not the actual product page. Weird because it was there yesterday. Any ideas why is changed? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219629/visualscript-reports-and-charts-for-jira/version-history 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you