"Timesheets" gadget not visible on Jira dashboard

Rajeev Rajan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 3, 2024

Hi,

I have used the "Timesheets" gadget in my previous organization, but it seems to be missing at my new place. It had very simple options to list time spent by users and multiple other parameters. 

1 answer

0 votes
Ankit Srivastava
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2024

Hi @Rajeev Rajan ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Timesheets is a plugin (provided by multiple vendors) which need to install (with some price tags) to view on your dashboard.

Your previous organization may purchased it that's why you are able to use it on your dashboard.

You may check the marketplace for same:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=Timesheets

Might be you are able to identify it which plugin has been used in your previous organization and request for the same in current organization.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,
Ankit Srivastava

Rajeev Rajan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 6, 2024

Thanks for your note, @Ankit Srivastava 

Got the issue - "Timesheets" gadget was provided by Prime Timesheets, which has now been taken over by Tempo and the gadget, as it was, is no longer supported - have to go for the complete Tempo setup! Such a disappointment!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events