"Something went wrong while opening the project" in jira android app only in a single board

Bezi May 19, 2023

I get the error ""Something went wrong while opening the project" when I try to open a specific board in a specific project.

All other boards and projects work.

Tried reinstalling the app

1 answer

1 vote
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2023

Hi @Bezi welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Are you able to open that specific board in the browser version of your laptop/desktop?

Are you a board administrator, project administrator or jira administrator?

or
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 21, 2023

Yes I am able to access it through the website. 

I am the site admin, board admin and project admin. 

I tried recreating the board but as soon as I set the filter query and swim lanes it happens. 

The board summarizes 120+ projects with different workflows

Bezi May 22, 2023
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2023

Maybe the board is too complex. Don't hesitate to submit a support request with Atlassian directly.

Bezi May 28, 2023

@Dave Mathijs How do i do that? all I see when I submit a technical question is a reference to the forums

Bezi June 4, 2023
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2023

Here's the link to the form: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Suggest an answer