We've upgraded from JIRA 6.2.4 to JIRA 6.4.9 overnight and faced a problem with couple of issue transitions (within the Progress state: from In Development to Testing and vice versa), getting the following error: "Could not load FunctionProvider class". We have not uninstalled any plugins (at least what we are aware of), only updated the JIRA Agile to the v6.7.7.
I checked the workflow these transitions belong to and everything seems fine and other transitions in this WF works fine.
However I noticed the R&D Default workflow is inaccessible from system event Associated Workflows column that is related to these transitions (Generic Event) - shows a 404. I believe that broken association might be a reason of the failure, but I cannot try and restore the links since the System events are read-only.
Do you have any advise on how I can fix that or maybe where else to search for the rootcause?
Never mind! We've found the rootcause. We've disabled hipchat WF plugin (we haven't used it for years) during the installation since that caused some errors and somehow it impacted some other WFs. Enabling the pluging back resolved the problem. Somehow disabling of hipchat addons broke all the transitions with leftover hipchat notification postactions. Even though the integration itself haven't been set up.
Anyway clearing those postactions helped and we've disabled unnesessary plugins successfully
We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG