overwrite web.xml and seraph-config.xml with atlas-run in order to test seraph SSO

Lloyd Meinholz March 19, 2014

I am developing a refapp plugin that uses seraph for SSO. I am trying to automate testing using the atlas-run command. Is it possible to overwrite the web.xml and seraph-config.xml that are used when starting the application this way?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2014

Not that I know off. Shutdown atlas-run, make the changes and execute it again.

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2014

Really? I know I do that for my own JIRA instances.

LloydM March 25, 2014

Apparently something else was going on and things are working as you described. Thanks for your answer and response.

0 votes
Miguel Mendez December 15, 2017

I'm having the same issue.

I updated the `seraph-config.xml` in the target directory but then it says the class doens't exist and crashes. It seems to work fine if I place the jar manually but of course that means I can't use quickreload feature which slows everything down for development

0 votes
LloydM March 20, 2014

This worked for Confluence, but not for Jira. It's less than an ideal situation anyway since I'm doing this to automate testing and now this would be a manual process. I'm wondering if there's some way to plug in to the process when the war is being assembled...

Thanks for the suggestion.

Suggest an answer