one plugin less

Kinto Soft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2012

Dear JIRA friends,

After almost a year, DocMiner for JIRA has been discontinued and it's not longer available from the Atlassian's Plugin Exchange.

It's not died, it only changes. Now, it runs on Android and iPhone/iPad. You can explore SharePoint, view your documents, compare versions and most important (this is the BIG change): you can still relate tickets to document texts, but using SharePoint tasks instead of JIRA issues.

People interested in that should follow it from the DocMiner web site: www.docminer.com

As this is likely my latest post I could not imagine a better way than give cyberpatrols a nice chance to vote down me by advertising my no-plugin. :)

Good luck for everybody!

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2012

That's a shame, it has some very useful functions for some Jira sites, and I'd happily recommended it to people who needed something like it a couple of times.

Best of luck with it in the future!

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2012

Sorry to hear that. I wish you all the luck.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 5, 2012

As long as there is no better way to avertise, I, for one, wouldn't vote it down ;) All the best!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events