not able to access jira

kiran_rishva June 11, 2021

Hi,

Till about few hours back we are able to use JIRA. But suddenly now we could not access JIRA. With the same user account we are able to access Bitbucket though. 

Can you please help me on how to resolve this.

Kindly let me know if any more information is needed from me.

Thank You

Kiran B

2 answers

0 votes
kiran_rishva June 12, 2021

hello,

please see below image. I get message 'You don't have any software projects', when I login.

Jira-issue-pic.png

None of our team members are able to access the projects. Kindly let us know any resolutions.

kiran_rishva June 13, 2021

I've cleared my browser cache and logged in again. then I got the below screen

jira-start-issue.png

in above picture I can see all the issues for our project we created. but when I click on icon 'Jira Software' then another page is displayed where it shows 'You don't have any software projects'.

on other note one of my team mate has got below error they tried to login.

jira-team-error.jpg

kindly help.

thank you.

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2021

Well, who is responsible for renewing the Atlassian licenses?...

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2021

Hi @kiran_rishva ,

Has there been any change in the system since the last time when you could access Jira? Do you get an error when you try to access? Did you try with different users/browsers/computers? Can you please attach a screenshot with what you see?

I think this article may help too: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/unable-to-log-in-to-atlassian-cloud-instance-691012066.html

kiran_rishva June 12, 2021

hello,

thank you for your quick response.

in fact I am able to work with Bitbucket with same account details. But I cannot see JIRA pages/projects. I dont get any error at all. Nor I can see any projects in the JIRA projects page.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 12, 2021

Can you share an image of what you are seeing when you login? Are all users unable to access any projects or just you? It may be a permissions issue. In which case you need to discuss with the admin to inspect this.

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 13, 2021

Obviously you were actually accessing Zera as you are logged in. I suspect that someone has change the permissions for any and all software projects. if you remove the software filter can you see any projects? Please check with your admin and have them look at one of the project’s permissions and ensure that you have rights to view. The other thing you could try it’s just to create a project yourself in which case you will have permissions to that project and ensure that that works OK.

Like Carlos Garcia Navarro likes this

Suggest an answer