mail notification for a dashbord gadget

Jérôme Janvier July 27, 2017

Hello.

I am new using Jira.

What I realy need at the end is a graph showing the évolution of the number of tickets By state, weekly.

I could not find a gadjet that would do that precisely.

the circular graph or the statisctic Will show me the the current values. and I now have to copy it regularly in Excel. 

Can I receive the value by mail ? An alert that would send the graph or values each monday at 0:00 would be perfect.

I hop that I was clear. (sorry, I'm french)

Thank you

3 answers

0 votes
Jérôme Janvier August 1, 2017

Thank you Rachel. I tried your idea but unfortunately it doesn't work correctly. I only receive de 200 first tickets by mail...

Any idea?

Do you know where I can look for the plugin ? It might exists... :)

Jérôme.

0 votes
Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2017

Here's more on filter subscriptions:

Example Use Cases:

• Email me a list of all issues assigned to me today
  • Email me a list of all issues completed by my team this week
  • Email me a list of all the issues for my team that were created this month, for system X, but not yet triaged/assigned/completed/whatever

You can specify when and how often you would like to receive the search results using the subscription settings.

Step 1:  Create/Save Your Filter

Step 2: Setup the Subscription

1. In the top JIRA navigation bar, click Issues then Manage Filters.
  2. On the "Favorite Filters" page, click the blue "Subscribe" link in the row for the desired filter.
  3. On the "Filter Subscription" overlay, choose your desired subscription settings.
0 votes
Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2017

Bonjour Jerome,

Sort of.  You can create a Filter Subscription and receive the results of any filter at a frequency you desire.  While a filter powers a Dashboard Gadget, you can't subscribe to results of the gadget however.  (A plugin might exist that lets you do more reporting magic - but it's not native JIRA functionality.)  

I have more info on filter subscriptions for you, but for some reason, it's being flagged as spam.  I'll try to post the info separately.  

Hope this helps,

Rachel Wright

Suggest an answer