fereshte kh November 27, 2021

hello friends...my jira account is for 5 years ago and I have not logged in to my account since 5 years ago...Is there any way to access my account or my account is disabled?

also I forgot my username and password :( 

it is very Important for me to access my account...thanks for your help

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Hakeem Olasupo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2021

You can send a mail to admin to confirm the status of your account. Or rather try resetting the password through the email address you registered with.

I hope that helps 😜

fereshte kh November 28, 2021

thanks @Hakeem Olasupo but  i am jira administrator and i did not receive the password recovery email...is it possible that my account was diabled after 5 years ?is there another way to access my account? thank you

1 vote
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2021

you could ask the admin to check if your account is still exisiting/disabled

try the "forgot password" link with your mail

fereshte kh November 28, 2021

thanks @Alexander Pappert but  i am jira administrator and i did not receive the password recovery email...is it possible that my account was diabled after 5 years ?is there another way to access my account? thank you

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2021

@fereshte kh  you are the only admin user?

got some master admin account (thats why you should create one, if password is lost and you are the only admin)?

are the normal users using the jira instance?

then there should be someone else who did the admin stuff in the last 5 years

fereshte kh November 29, 2021

@Alexander Pappertthere is only one admin account and i am the only jira admin...even the normal jira user did not receive password recovery email...i am worried that my jira account was disabled because i have not logged in to my account since 5 years ago:(

Suggest an answer