jquery for all jira issues in all projects i updated within a date range

c4mmartin November 22, 2019

I am trying to figure out a jquery for all jira issues in all projects i updated within a date range. This is something i am trying to put into a report that will be used weekly (changing the date range every week). suggestions? 

I can see how to search by date and by project/etc but i have no updatedby() in jquery. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
c4mmartin December 17, 2019

I think i figured it out. it at least seems to be working: 
(reporter = MYUSER OR assignee = MYUSER OR issue.property [comment] = MYUSER) AND updated >= 2019-12-02 AND updated <= 2019-12-06 ORDER BY created DESC That way for a certain week, i can look back multiple weeks and see ONLY the data for that week. 

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2019

Hi @c4mmartin ,

you can use something like this :

project = "YOUR_PROJECT_HERE" and updated > startOfWeek() and updated < endOfWeek()

Using this approach you don't have to update filter every week.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

There is multiple projects i touch, is there an easy way to check all projects?

Problem with the date is based when the report is looked at it will only show the current week and not the week i am trying to target for instance: 
AND updated >= 2019-10-18 AND updated <= 2019-10-22

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2019

if you wnat to get issues from all project you can use just "updated" in your jql:

updated >= 2019-10-18 AND updated <= 2019-10-22

Ciao,

Fabio 

I am trying to return from all projects, every issue i had touched (created, modified, commented on, added attachments, closed, updated in some way) within a certain date range

For now i am just doing:
reporter in (MYUSERNAME) AND created >= 2019-11-4 AND created <= 2019-11-8 ORDER BY created DESC

which only gives me issues i created, but not any issues that i had worked on. 

Suggest an answer