[jjupin?] Possible to archive version in post transition?

Lucas Molenaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2014

I would like to 'lock' a version to prevent the scope of that version to change. I plan to do that by archiving the version. Can someone explain if and how this is possible using the jjupin addon?

If there is another method which I can invoke as a post-function I gladly hear of it.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alexandru_Iacob
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2014

Hi Lucas,

At the moment there is no SIL routine available for archiving a project version.

You can add an improvement request on http://bugs.kepler-rominfo.com.

Kind Regards,

Alex

0 votes
Lucas Molenaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 19, 2014

This has been implemented by the JJupin developers and can be called by calling the function as follows:

admArchiveProjectVersion(project, <version-picker-field>, true);

Where "<version-picker-field>" should be replaced by the custom fields name

Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 19, 2014

Hey, you are still running the snapshot! :). Will be included in the next release, as well as a bunch of other administration routines.

Have fun, R

Suggest an answer