jira fisheye smart commit transition

Christian Best December 4, 2012

<label style="margin: 0px -190px 0px 0px; padding: 4px 0px 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 13px; vertical-align: baseline; float: left; display: block; left: -200px; line-height: 1; position: relative; width: 190px; text-align: right; color: #333333; font-family: arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif;">JIRA Issue Transitions</label>I have activated the transition condition that only with commited code an issue can be done. But allthough I activated smart commits in fisheye for transition condition it is not possible to finish an issue. Of course I also connected Jira and Fisheye in both directions.

I put the jira issue number infront of the commit. Jira shows the commits in the tab "git commits" and also the fisheye message appears in the activity stream in the dash board. But still it is not possible to do the transition.

Are there any more configurations I have to do?

3 answers

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2014

Hi Christian,

In order to transition a JIRA issue from a smart commit, you need to specify the JIRA issue key and the transition you want to execute. For example:

JRA-123 #resolve

If there are no communication problems between FishEye and JIRA, FishEye should resolve the JIRA issue JRA-123 in the example above.

I hope this helps!

0 votes
Sergey Svishchev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2013

Probably a bug in a.a.c, report it to Atlassian if you like

0 votes
Christian Best December 4, 2012

Why do I have the label style tag in my questions? I did not put it there and if I edit my question I can not delete it.

Suggest an answer