jira CPU utilization is too high and has not been reduced

lei May 30, 2022

jira 7.6

The cpu often too high, which makes the system unusable.

And Normal use after restart.

We can't find the reason.

========The following are some exceptions before restart=============

image.png

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2022

This is not something that has a simple "have a look at X" fix.  

Your error message suggests a problem with a specific app, so I would try the quick and dirty test of disabling it for a couple fo days to see if you can rule it out as the problem, but if you still have problems, I'm afraid you're going to need to do a full performance investigation.

You'll need to be looking at everything - from your hardware layer, through database connections, remote intgegrations, java tuning, and and and, right the way through to "is my Jira poorly configured?" 

lei May 30, 2022

Is there a special tool to query the problem?

lei May 30, 2022

Is there a special tool to monitor which plug-in causes the CPU to occupy too much

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2022

Again, there is no simple answer to this.  No, there's no "special tool" that can look at everything you have configured and what you're running on, the field is simply too wide.

You are going to need to monitor, analyse, and investigate the problems at a low level.

Suggest an answer