java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError using Fiesta plugin

Dominik March 27, 2018

Hello,

Jira Software v7.1.9

I'm using the Fiesta plugin (v1.4.1).

In my code I try to use the UserDaysModelFactory from the public API (Fiesta 1.4.1 javadoc).

UserDaysModel userDayModel = userDaysModelFactory.getModel("userkey", "2018-03-01", "2018-03-10").getDays()

Unfortunately it throws an error...

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/deiser/jira/fiesta/rest/model/UserDaysModel
at com.company.jira.rest.RestRessource.all(RestRessource.java:121)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
... 19 filtered
at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.module.RestDelegatingServletFilter$JerseyOsgiServletContainer.doFilter(RestDelegatingServletFilter.java:154)
... 1 filtered
at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.module.RestDelegatingServletFilter.doFilter(RestDelegatingServletFilter.java:68)
... 56 filtered
at com.atlassian.labs.httpservice.resource.ResourceFilter.doFilter(ResourceFilter.java:59)
... 33 filtered
at com.atlassian.jira.security.JiraSecurityFilter.doFilter(JiraSecurityFilter.java:70)
... 16 filtered
at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.module.servlet.RestSeraphFilter.doFilter(RestSeraphFilter.java:37)
... 73 filtered
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.deiser.jira.fiesta.rest.model.UserDaysModel not found by com.conti.jira.plugins.taskscheduler [237]
at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(BundleWiringImpl.java:1532)
at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.access$400(BundleWiringImpl.java:75)
at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoader.loadClass(BundleWiringImpl.java:1955)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
... 212 more

I know that the class UserDaysModel is not part of the provided api package but it is a response of a method from UserDaysModelFactory

How can I work with the response class?

Maybe one of@Deiser Service Team has a solution for me?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Leo Diaz _ DEISER
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2018

Hi @Dominik!

We've just released a new version https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.deiser.jira.fiesta/versions#b500010411

In this version we've made public the model you need to use.

Cheers!

Dominik March 28, 2018

Thank you for the very fast response :)

0 votes
Dominik April 4, 2018

Hello @Leo Diaz _ DEISER @Deiser Service Team

Maybe I have found another class package which should be included in the public API

Get the same NoClassDefFoundError for the com/deiser/jira/fiesta/exception/BadDatesException class

The classes in the exception package should be included?

Leo Diaz _ DEISER
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2018

Hi @Dominik

We hope to include it a soon as a possible!

Cheers

Leo Diaz _ DEISER
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 10, 2018

Suggest an answer