issues status i see in the board do not match the statuses i have in the workflow

Hi,

I have created a workflow with statuses i need, then added it to the workflow scheme and added it to the project.

For some reason, when i go to configure board (columns) i do not see the issue statuses i expect to see (that i prepared in the workflow).

Pls advise,

Tnx

Kat

2 answers

0 vote

Which type of board is it?  A Core business board, Scrum or Kanban?

Hi,

It is Kanban board and it is not a first time i am dealing with the similar.

What is confusing - when i go to the project settings and i check the workflow i do see the status i need, but when i go to the board itself i do not.

Tnx

Kat

Ok, werer there any warnings or errors when you migrated to the new workflow?

Also, what is the board filter's JQL?

1. No, there were no errors.

2. If i understand the question well - the board's filter is of that correct project.

3. I have noticed something weird, that might help you to assist me.

When you go to project setting and then to workflows, when you click on the text/diagram link i see a wrong workflow, however when i click to edit issues i see the correct one.

jira.PNG

Again, when i go to the project settings and preview the workflow i also see the correct one.

What is the problem? Pls let me know.

Tnx

Kat

A mixed up workflow would explain it, but I don't know of a way to get into that situation.  I can't replicate that "see wrong/right workflow"

I'd want to look in the logs to see what was happening when I was opening those workflows.  I'd also try re-indexing the project, and the integrity checker.  If those don't change it, I'd look to raising this with Atlassian support.

1. No, there were no errors.

2. If i understand the question well - the board's filter is of that correct project.

3. I have noticed something weird, that might help you to assist me.

When you go to project setting and then to workflows, when you click on the text/diagram link i see a wrong workflow, however when i click to edit issues i see the correct one.

jira.PNG

Again, when i go to the project settings and preview the workflow i also see the correct one.

What is the problem? Pls let me know.

Tnx

Kat

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

98 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you