issues status i see in the board do not match the statuses i have in the workflow

Kat Max July 13, 2016

Hi,

I have created a workflow with statuses i need, then added it to the workflow scheme and added it to the project.

For some reason, when i go to configure board (columns) i do not see the issue statuses i expect to see (that i prepared in the workflow).

Pls advise,

Tnx

Kat

2 answers

0 votes
Kat Max July 13, 2016
  1. No, there were no errors.

2. If i understand the question well - the board's filter is of that correct project.

3. I have noticed something weird, that might help you to assist me.

When you go to project setting and then to workflows, when you click on the text/diagram link i see a wrong workflow, however when i click to edit issues i see the correct one.

jira.PNG

Again, when i go to the project settings and preview the workflow i also see the correct one.

What is the problem? Pls let me know.

Tnx

Kat

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2016

Which type of board is it?  A Core business board, Scrum or Kanban?

Kat Max July 13, 2016

Hi,

It is Kanban board and it is not a first time i am dealing with the similar.

What is confusing - when i go to the project settings and i check the workflow i do see the status i need, but when i go to the board itself i do not.

Tnx

Kat

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2016

Ok, werer there any warnings or errors when you migrated to the new workflow?

Also, what is the board filter's JQL?

Kat Max July 13, 2016
  1. No, there were no errors.

2. If i understand the question well - the board's filter is of that correct project.

3. I have noticed something weird, that might help you to assist me.

When you go to project setting and then to workflows, when you click on the text/diagram link i see a wrong workflow, however when i click to edit issues i see the correct one.

jira.PNG

Again, when i go to the project settings and preview the workflow i also see the correct one.

What is the problem? Pls let me know.

Tnx

Kat

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2016

A mixed up workflow would explain it, but I don't know of a way to get into that situation.  I can't replicate that "see wrong/right workflow"

I'd want to look in the logs to see what was happening when I was opening those workflows.  I'd also try re-indexing the project, and the integrity checker.  If those don't change it, I'd look to raising this with Atlassian support.

Suggest an answer