incorrect price Easy Agile User Story Maps Edited

Hi , 

I was about to install Easy Agile User Story Maps and when I reviewed the pricing schema it was showing that it will cost $10 Up to 10 users however when I went to marketplace it is showing $1525 / month which does not make sense but i wanted to make sure first it is fixed before I start my free trial. this is also showing for Bauer story map as well. 

Can you please confirm the actual price per month ?

Thank you

Marketplace.PNG

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Accepted answer
Ben Woskow Atlassian Team Jan 19, 2018

Hello,

This issue has been fixed in production. As @Nic Brough [Adaptavist] guessed, some Jira customers were shown the 2000 user price instead of their actual price. This only affected new Jira Cloud customers within their first 7 days of using the application. 

Cheers,
Ben

0 votes

I'd guess that's the 2000 user licence price.  That suggests you have a 2000 user licence for Jira.

Add-on tiers have to match the highest number of licenced users in the application you are adding them to.

I'm using G suite sync and only have 8 people in my team , do you know how to find out from where this number is fetched in Jira ?

From the licence you've got for your Jira system.

If you are on Cloud, then you either have a 2000 user licence, or you are on a Trial, which automatically assumes the highest tier for the week.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 16, 2018 in Jira

Looking for anyone who made the switch to Data Center

The Jira Marketing team is putting together an ebook on migrating to Data Center. We're looking for pro tips on how you staffed your project team and organized your Proof of Concept. Share yo...

1,254 views 17 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you