how to manage a lessons learned repository in Jira server?

Rodrigo Huitrado May 11, 2023

I currently have a requirement to create a lessons learned project in Jira and I don't know where to start since I normally handle this in Confluence. Have any of you implemented something similar in Jira?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2023

Hi @Rodrigo Huitrado

this is indeed a wide field and the implementation will depend on what your team(s) expect from a "lesson learned project".

There is plenty of inspiration in Atlassian Community for the basics of setting up a project, maybe this helps to get your team started?

Please do not miss the oppportunity to create new questions with more specific questions, members of Atlassian Community are here to help even with tricky questions.

Cheers,
Daniel

0 votes
Trudi Cox August 9, 2023

Sorry- I don't have an answer but the question is one I was going to ask. I hear it's very possible but would like to see an example of how lessons learned are captured and analysed with the Jira Tool

Suggest an answer