It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how to get api for all project and their board location details?

can you please tell that how to get api for all project and their board location details?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer Atlassian Team Jun 18, 2020

Hi everyone,

Since the original answer was posted to this question Atlassian Cloud has deprecated the specific endpoint of GET /rest/api/2/project.   As such there is another endpoint you can use now to get back your projects via REST in Jira Cloud.

For Jira Cloud:

For Jira Server:

• Projects: You can make a REST API call to the endpoint GET /rest/api/2/project.  In Jira Server this endpoint will return to you all the projects which are visible to the user making that REST call.
  • Boards: You can use the endpoint GET /rest/agile/1.0/board  to find all boards that your user account has access to see.

I hope this helps to clarify how you can do this in both platforms via the REST API.

Cheers,

Andy

0 votes
Pedro Souza Atlassian Team Apr 23, 2018

Hi there,

Nice to meet you in our community! Welcome!

Our documentation below can provide you all the additional details you need regarding Jira Software REST API:

For the specific API's that you asked, I believe you can find more details below:

Also, if you are new to our REST API, I strongly recommend you to check our tutorials below:

Please, let me know if you have any follow up questions!

Kind regards,

Pedro Souza.

@Pedro Souza : Are the below two api's getting board details not available in v2 API? I see , they are only availabe in 1.0.

Thanks, 

Syed

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you