how to filter MultiUser Custom Field

tank.sui May 20, 2015

Now there is an MultiUser Custom Field developers.

i want filter like that developers contain currentuser()

however it is not work, how it can be work?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2015

"developers = currentUser()" works for me when typed into JQL.  I think you have to mind the case (U in users), but if you start typing that into JQL it will auto-suggest it anyway.

tank.sui May 20, 2015

the criteria is limit. currentuser() cannot be processed as a criteria. "currentuser in developers" will show error message.

tank.sui May 20, 2015

the result filtered by "developers = currentUser()" just contain the ticket i developed alone. the ticket developed by multiuser is not show in the result

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2015

That's not correct though. "developers = currentUser()" will return a list of issues where the current user is named in the developers field. You are explicitly stating that you are only interested in the currentUser - the person actively typing. I think that means you're misunderstanding what it does. It seems like your question is actually "show me issues where users X, Y or Z are named in the field". So try "developers in (x, y, z)"

Suggest an answer