Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how to create a workflow for webdesign-workflow?

Is there a template in Jira core, of a web design and website workflow?

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @Thomas Schrattenecker

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

There are no default workflow templates in Jira for web design process, however, since Jira workflows are completely customizable, you can create a customized workflow that would properly address your current scenario.

You can check in the links below some examples and tips to customize your workflow to the web design process:

JIRA Workflow for Web Development Example: Simple and Effective

Using JIRA Software for Web Design and Development? 

Let us know If you have any specific questions about Jira workflows to properly achieve your goals. 

Helpful information. Thank you! I should show it to my little sister. My sister is studying web design. And recently she started looking for work in this area. Perhaps, this will help her to better coordinate actions and work. She does not undertake to make large orders, only minor improvements, and corrections. Once I needed to create a web design for my site, and I turned to my sister. But she refused because she is not yet ready to take on such large projects. She said that sitecentre Gold Coast can do what I need. We did everything perfectly. The sister studied their work for a long time afterward. I am sure that over time she will be able to create something similar. In the meantime, she still has a lot to learn.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you