how to assign subtasks to a project role

Raju Adluru October 1, 2015

Hi Micha

Thanks for great plugin, we want to use it, how can i assign the subtasks to a project role?

Thanks

Raj

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2015

You cannot assign issues to a role, only users.

Russell Zera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2017

JMWE allows you to assign an issue to a Project Role as a post-function on a workflow transition. It will assign it to the FIRST user in that role (If multiple members of that project role exist) or you can select the option to assign it to the LAST user that role as well (once again, if multiple members of that project role exist).

0 votes
Micha Kops
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2015

@Raju Adluru I think adding this feature to the plugin would be a useful feature. I'll be commenting on updates in the following feature request in the project's issue tracker here - please feel free to comment and follow the feature request there:

https://bitbucket.org/hascode/jira-quick-subtasks/issues/182/set-watcher#comment-22320881

0 votes
Raju Adluru October 7, 2015

Hi @Micha Kops

Can we add watchers to Subtasks while creating them.

Suggest an answer