Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

how to add work tickets to the calendar?

how to add work tickets to the calendar?

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @Kim Kancauski 

Welcome to the community.

Please provide more information.

Are you working with Jira Cloud or Jira Server/Data Center.

Where is the calendar you are working with? Is that in Jira, or Confluence, or another product? Can you provide a screen image of that page?

What type of project are you working with - Software, Business, or Service?

I sent you 2 pics, I would like to add the jira work order #3128 to the calendar, because it is something that is happening in the future.

Hello @Kim Kancauski 

I don't see any pictures added to this post.

I just sent the pics.

Trudy,

Can you help with this?

Hello @Kim Kancauski 

That is not a native feature of Jira. It appears that you are using a third party calendar app. I think you are using this one, but you could confirm that by asking your Jira Administrators.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211040/my-com-calendar?hosting=server&tab=overview

It that is the app you are working with, here is a link to the documentation for that app:

https://my-com.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/MC/pages/2490369/Quick+Start

If you are not able to find the answer in the app documentation, let us know.

Also can I share this calendar with someone? Kim

Hello Kim,

Your questions cannot be answered until you identify the third party application that has provided the Calendar functionality. That is not a built in feature of Jira.

When the provider has been identified, then you can reference the documentation from that app vendor to determine what functionality is available.

If you don't know the provider of the functionality, consult with the Jira Administrators for your instance.

Suggest an answer