Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how do I hide the dashboard selector on the left in JIRA 7?

Hi!

If I have more than one favorite JIRA dashboards, the dashboard selector on left takes too much space, while I have dashboard menu too, and it's enough.

Is there any way to hide the selector column?

Regards,

Tibor

3 answers

drag the dashboard menu to the left, over the other one and/ or press the border of it on the right (line becomes blue)

Step 1 : Go to  'Manage Dashboards' -->Favorites

Step 2:  Click edit on each dashboard and remove/uncheck the favorite setting against it (bookmark the dashboard url as a backup before removing from favorites). 

Note: The dashboards you created will still be accessible from the 'My' section of 'Manage Dashboards'. The others you have hopefully bookmarked.

Step 3: Once the 'Favorites' are all deleted, go to the specific dashboard you want to view by going to 'Manage Dashboards' --> 'My' --> Click on Dashboard wishing to view.

0 votes

I find this feature bug really annoying, too. The workarounds above do not work for me. Wallpapers have strange color schemes and remove epic colors etc. 
May be this workaround for the display of a dashboard is an option for you, too. I use it only to display the information to other (obviously). What I do is right click the favorite sidebar, click on "inspect" and press delete. At least for the moment that dashboard is free of it...

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you