how can we have graphics of the user productivity?

1 answer

1 votes

You'll need to define what you want to measure when you say "productivity".  We can then see if there are any existing reports you can use to get your graphics, and look at addons if not.

There is a module to be measuring the workload of each of them and the level of productivity, that's what I want. Thank You

What do you mean by "module"? Something you have installed in Jira that gives you some measure of "workload"? How is "workload" defined here? Number of unresolved issues? Amount of outstanding estimates on the issues? And I have to ask about "productivity" again - what is the formula that defines this and how is it measured and calculated?

Yes is about workload,

How much workload has everyone of the people?,
How many issues each person? and an estimate of how much it takes to solve them?
There is a tool to measure this?

Jira measures those two. How many issues per person is automatic - run a filter for the issues you are interested in, and then add a "filter statistics" gadget to your dashboard, with the parameter "assignee", That will give you "issues currently assigned to each person" The time estimates are a bit less automatic - obviously, you are going to need to put estimates into JIRA (otherwise it can't calculate or store anything to report on), and there's quite a lot of functionality around that already - several reports, as well as the methods of entering estimates and adjusting them as people log work - see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Time+Tracking to get started If you need something more complex or different, then again, you'll need to define the calculations behind it.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,796 views 11 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot