hi community, how can i script to download easyBI report in PDF format.

mahesh j April 13, 2023

using this API to download PDF report of easyBI dashboard https://xyz.com/plugins/servlet/eazybi/accounts/***/cubes/Issues/reports/****.pdf

getting this error only for PDF format but working fine with csv and xls

"Please visit the eazyBI for Jira installation and setup documentation page and check setup instructions or see the Troubleshooting section for the log files location."

thanks in advance,

1 answer

0 votes
Oskars Laganovskis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2023

Hi @mahesh j ,

You might need to enable the export to PDF first.

Please read more here - Export to pdf.

Regards,

Oskars / support@eazyBI.com

mahesh j April 14, 2023

thanks for response @Oskars Laganovskis  

i dont have admin access.

could u please help with the steps what admin has to follow to enable Export to pdf as we are new to easyBI

thanks,

Oskars Laganovskis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2023

@mahesh j 

The actual steps for your admin are described in the link I provided. They are slightly different depending on your infrastructure but generally include the installation of headless Chrome or Edge browser for generating PDFs. Datacenter admin should be able to get through.

Regards,

Oskars / support@eazyBI.com

Suggest an answer