help create filter to view team's tickets

Pammi Khanna February 15, 2021

Hi Team,

I need to create a filter/graph that will show all the team members in ITSD (my group) and how many tickets were closed and are open in the last 7 days. This is what I have right now but it is not working. Please advise. 

project = ITSD AND status in (Closed, Done, "In Progress", New, Open, Resolved) AND assignee in (5c80631a3fb39d723db26280, 5bd8c46d6eeeee38037b74df) ORDER BY created DESC

4 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2021

I would consider simply using the created vs resolved dashboard gadget and the following filter

project = itsd and assignee in membersof(itsd)

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 15, 2021

Hi Pammi Khann and welcome,

Created VS Resolved gadget will show the information you are looking for, but it needs an underlying JQL filter to pull the data.

QD1WmBF

Are the person of your team grouped somehow? If so you can do the following (supposing they are in a jira group already)

project = ITSD AND assignee in memberOf("group-name")

You can learn more about JQL functions at the following link:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-functions/

...and about Dashboard & gadgets here:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-dashboard-gadgets/

Kind Regards

Pammi Khanna February 16, 2021

Hello Jack,

All the user names of people are under the ITSD project group. I think we are close but its not showing me the name of the people, how many tickets they have closed and remain open, etc. Please see the query below and also the pic:

project = ITSD AND status in (Closed, Done, "In Progress", New, Open, Resolved) AND assignee in (5c80631a3fb39d723db26280, 5bd8c46d6eeeee38037b74df) ORDER BY created DESC

filter.JPG

0 votes
Pammi Khanna February 15, 2021

please see below. I am able to put the chart together but i dont want it like that. I want to show the following:

John Smith  - Open 50 - Closed 50 

So the management can see how many tickets were closed by a particular person in the last 7 days and how many are open for that person. 

filter.JPG

Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 16, 2021

As far as I know, there isnt any created vs resolved (by person) chart only the one I pointed out in my previous comment. That's the closer you can go I think.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2021

consider using two-dimensional filter. you can't get just the two open/closed categories but you could use Status or Resolution. If Status Category were an option you could boil it down to three - to do, in progress, done, but that option isn't available either.

Pammi Khanna February 17, 2021

understood. thank you both so much.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2021

It looks fine to me, what does "it's not working" mean?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events