having issue with the report in resolved time in some queues

Nourhan Tarek June 16, 2024

when I download a report to see the resolved timestamp, it always appears as blank not having any data it happened 2 days in a row and the issue has not been solved yet how can I solve this issue 

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2024

Hi @Nourhan Tarek and welcome to the Community!

That would need more clarification, I'm afraid. When you say "download a report", what are the steps you follow. What report are you talking about? Do you see a value for resolved in Jira and not in the data export or is it something else?

Apart from that, when you're looking for a resolved timestamp in data exported from Jira, make sure that:

• for the issues you're exporting a value has been set in the resolution field. If not, there will not be a resolved timestamp on the issues.
  • check if you can see a date in the resolved field in Jira itself.

Hope this helps!

1 vote

Hi walter 

first, I don't use the report section in Jira I use something called a filter to go through it and export the report as an Excel sheet and I can't see the value of the timestamp in my report 

that's what I mean as you see the resolved is always appears as blank with no data and that's happened 2 days in a row 

image.png

0 votes

@Walter Buggenhout

any answer for that? 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders