It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

find jira version on cloud

I am unable to locate JIRA version # on Cloud while looking in  system > troubleshooting and support .  See attached image.   I need this information to help troubleshoot an issue with Xpand IT.

JIRA System SCreenshot.JPG

4 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough Community Leader Dec 13, 2016

You're on Cloud.  So it's always "latest". The answer "Cloud" should be all Xpand IT needs to know.

The version number doesn't matter, it's updated every few days, and is diverging from the Server versions anyway.

Help Icon >  Jira credits. The retro pixel graphics shows the version number at the top left corner. The current version now: 1001.0.0-SNAPHSHOT

JIRA 1001.0.0-SNAPSHOT Credits  is this version

Nic Brough Community Leader Apr 19, 2018

Still doesn't matter, that could change any second, and also is not updated on some changes because it's irrelevant.

When working with Cloud, the answer to "what version is it?" is just "Cloud"

Like Rick Mohan likes this

You can find the current version by selecting the help icon

image2016-12-13 16:4:38.png

then from the menu of options

image2016-12-13 16:5:17.png

Select About JIRA and this should show you a screen similar to the following

image2016-12-13 16:6:8.png

It is worth noting that this also gives you the version numbers for all the plugins installed as well as JIRA.

I looked in that location, ( ? ) > About JIRA and found under the License Information for JIRA > JIRA v1000.962.0. So I'm on version 1000, lol? I was looking for something like v6 or v7 since I'm on Cloud, but I'll take Nic's word for it in the accepted post.

They used to show you the date at which the last update happened but now the only way you can determine that is by the fact that you wake up one morning and find something has got broken in the night.

Last nights release managed to break our site logo... 

Help Icon >  Jira credits. The retro pixel graphics shows the version number at the top left corner. The current version now: 1001.0.0-SNAPHSHOT

0 votes
jbispo I'm New Here May 28, 2019

Hi,

good afternoon everyone, can you help me? we have Jira on my company

I have one certification valid to site . exemp: jira.company.com.br  I need to put https: //

Can someone help me? Please?

Thank you.

Nic Brough Community Leader May 29, 2019

This has nothing to do with this question.  I'd suggest searching the docs and here for the answer (Atlassian has a standard doc for "run atlassian applications with SSL", so start with a search for that), and asking again if you get stuck when following those docs.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Portfolio for Jira

Program managers, we need your help! We want to learn about how you plan work for a team of teams

Hi community members, My name is Erika and I’m a product manager at Atlassian. We’re currently investigating how teams are planning work at the program level. We understand that every team in a tea...

197 views 0 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you