filter with a time range (5 days per week, 8h per day)

Michael Hogak January 8, 2018

I am looking for filter that shows me only the tickes form 0800-1600 from Monday to Friday in a month.

Currently my filter looks like.

project in (xyz) AND createdDate >= "2017-12-01" AND created Date <= "2017-12-31" AND Service = abc ORDER BY created DESC

Now i have alle tickets form the Service abc.

How can a reduce this now to the 8h form Monday to Friday?

2 answers

1 vote
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2018

It is pretty ugly and I would prefer to use a calculated field for filtering. But this will show you all issues created during the working hours of the last 7 days

((created > startofday(-136h) and created < startofday(-128h) ) or
(created > startofday(-112h) and created < startofday(-104h) ) or
(created > startofday(-88h) and created < startofday(-80h) ) or
(created > startofday(-64h) and created < startofday(-56h) ) or
(created > startofday(-40h) and created < startofday(-32h) ) or
(created > startofday(-16h) and created < startofday(-8h) ) or
created > startofday(8h)  and created < startofday(16h))
and (created < startofWeek(-24h) or created > startofWeek(24h))

for a hole months it would be even uglier and since there is a limit on  query length you would need to split it in several filters.

Michael Hogak January 9, 2018

it´s realy ugly but it works fine for 1 week  ;-)

thx a lot

0 votes
Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2018

Hi Michael, 

You can use createdDate >= startOfMonth()

Michael Hogak January 8, 2018

Hi Cristian

This is fine for easer monthly lists.
Thx

But how can i filter it for the 8h?

Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2018

It takes automatically the time you set for your instance, not 100% sure, but I would bet for it.

Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2018

Also, you can use:

last 2 month: created > startOfMonth(-1)
created only in a specific month: created > startOfMonth(-2) and created < startOfMonth(-1)

Suggest an answer