filter tickets in personal space (don't want to see creating ticket, just action on ticket)

Landskap
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 10, 2020

Is it possible in the page of a person to define the information we can see.

I juste want to see the activity of a person (ticket who are waiting, in progress, done, the information of creating is not necesseray for me)

1 answer

0 votes
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2020

Hello @Landskap welcome to the community. I believe you are looking for this

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/what-is-a-jira-dashboard

Landskap
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 10, 2020

Thanks for your reply

That's what i want to see on the person page (with picture of person etc)

Is it possible to add a picture in the dashboard? Or showing the dashboard in the person profil?

Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2020

If the intention is for someone to check each member activity, you would have to create on dashboard per user. If this is meant to be used by each member to know their assignments , you can have only one dashboard and make the queries within based on the active user. The second case is the most common scenario

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events