filter issue

Dawn Dahlke May 2, 2023

I have created a filter to remove labels of reviewed from tickets that we have already gone over - however, they are still showing up. Can someone help me by taking a look at my filter 

project = "RACC - Web Application" AND resolution is EMPTY AND issuetype not in (Initiative, Program, Feature, "Time Log") AND priority = "Should Do" AND created <= startOfMonth(-36) AND status in (New, Specification, Ready) AND (labels not in (maintenanceideas-high, maintenanceideas-medium) OR labels is EMPTY OR labels not in (reviewed)) ORDER BY created DESC

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JM Perrot
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2023

Hello @Dawn Dahlke 

I think it's just a problem of brackets

Can you try that :

project = "RACC - Web Application" AND resolution is EMPTY AND issuetype not in (Initiative, Program, Feature, "Time Log") AND priority = "Should Do" AND created <= startOfMonth(-36) AND status in (New, Specification, Ready) AND ((labels not in (maintenanceideas-high, maintenanceideas-medium) OR labels is EMPTY OR labels not in (reviewed))) ORDER BY created DESC

Let me know if it's convenient !

Cheers

Dawn Dahlke May 2, 2023

No the reviewed tickets are still showing up

JM Perrot
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2023

My bad, I misread your question sorry, do you want issues in the last 36 months or before this period ? I know the t-way to count time for Atlassian is strange

Dawn Dahlke May 2, 2023

before this period - but it is the reviewed tickets (ones we have already gone over and discussed) that I do not want showing up in my filtered list - could that be what is causing them to still show even with the addition of "OR labels not in (reviewed)" status

JM Perrot
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2023

Right, and when you filter just with project = "RACC - Web Application" AND labels != reviewed you can see these tickets ?

Dawn Dahlke May 2, 2023

no but then I get all my tickets not just the filter of "should do"   baffling dilemma

Dawn Dahlke May 2, 2023

I got it to work - I moved the reviewed project = "RACC - Web Application" AND resolution is EMPTY AND issuetype not in (Initiative, Program, Feature, "Time Log") AND priority = "Should Do" AND created <= startOfMonth(-36) AND status in (New, Specification, Ready) AND (labels not in (maintenanceideas-high, maintenanceideas-medium, reviewed) OR labels is EMPTY) ORDER BY created DESC and that removed all the tickets weird but thank you for your help.

JM Perrot
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2023

Nice, I'm happy for you and you're welcome

Suggest an answer