encoding problem when linking an issue to confluence page

Hello, 
after pasting a confluence link to jira and submitting, The title of confluence shows in error encoding( UTF8 Characters in title).

jira1.png

also, I tried to seach the page, space name can be displayed correctly, but search result cannot.

jira2.pngI have configured confluence using URIEncoding at Connector Section(server.xml), and have ran /admin/encodingtest.action on confluence, it results success.

original title in confluence is 产品规划和路线图

 

Thank you.

 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Accepted answer

Finally, 

added 

-Dfile.encoding=utf-8 -Dsun.jnu.encoding=utf-8

option to JIRA and Confluence service parameter.

 

Thanks Tzu Hau Chai and Atlassian Team.

thinks for your help,it's worked

Hi guys,

I got the same problem,

Can you guys tell me how to add above options to service parameter?

Thanks in advance.

resolved, thank alot.

service.bat的“--JvmOptions”中添加:;-Dfile.encoding=utf-8;-Dsun.jnu.encoding=utf-8

service.bat remove [SERVICE_NAME]

service.bat install

tomcat8w.exe //ES//[SERVICE_NAME]

Suggest an answer

Log in or Sign up to answer
Community showcase
Published Wednesday in Jira

Make your Atlassian Cloud products more secure: our NEW admin security guide

Hey admins! I’m Dave, Principal Product Manager here at Atlassian working on our cloud platform and security products. Cloud security is a moving target. As you adopt more products, employees consta...

442 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you