custom field greyed out

Omprakash Thamsetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2017

HI,

I am having one issue with custom field that is greyed out for users role in one project. We are using that custom field in many different project there its not greyed out but one project for user role its greyed out.

I have checked workflow validation, postfunctions, behaviours and field configuration and context root . Even permission scheme as well .. none of them are shown me restriction for that field. I have done the project reindexing as well but no luck.

Even tried in different browsers. Still no luck. Does any one have any idea where I can check why that fields greyed out?

Thanks,

Om

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2017

Could be custom javascript in the description of the field in the specific field configuration for that proejct and issue type. Or a Behaviours configuration.

Omprakash Thamsetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2017

Yes, I found in Behaviours. I missed some how verifying it. Thanks for the reply.

Suggest an answer