created> currentLogin() query not displaying issues created during current session

Harvinder Singh May 23, 2017

created> currentLogin() query not displaying issues created during current session

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2017

That sounds like there is something possibly wrong with your indexing, as it's not picking up the newly created issues.

Harvinder Singh May 23, 2017

Reindexing is also not resolving the issue

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
March 10, 2021

Was this ever resolved? I'm having a similar issue with created / updated and currentLogin / lastLogin.

I'm using a test project, all of my issues were created before my current login.

created < now()

works as expected, but

created < currentLogin()

created < lastLogin()

return nothing, while

created > lastLogin()

returns more than I would have expected - the dates go back to earlier this year and there have been numerous logins using this account within that time

How should currentLogin() and lastLogin() work? Whats the trick?

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
March 10, 2021

Is this an issue with browser login for cloud? I deliberately shut everything down, making sure I was logged out. Logging back in it still remembered who I was - is there a cookie or something hanging around making it look like I haven't logged out?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events