create issue JIRA API return 500

Muhamad Huda November 21, 2019

currently our company using jira cloud service with url
https://tokopedia.atlassian.net

, when i am trying hit `/rest/api/2/issue` it's return 500 internal server error for now from this morning 22-nov-2019 11:24 JKT timezone. 
any issue with this endpoint?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
PVS
Banned
November 21, 2019

Hi @Muhamad Huda 

From the error you are seeing, it would tend to indicate that either the parameters are incorrect or that the json package is incorrect.  Please see the KB Get an internal server error message when trying to create a new issue through REST method

Granted that KB is about trying to create a new issue in jira, but the error is identical, and I believe the source of the problem here is also the same.  Please check the Searching for issues examples to make sure that your GET calls are using the correct headers, payload, and endpoint with parameters

Thanks,

PVS

Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2019

Hi @PVS  

Why did you copy the answer of other people instead of mention them or show the link to the answer !?

@Muhamad Huda here the original answer:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JIRA-REST-API-Error-500-quot-Internal-server-error-quot/qaq-p/840941

Like # people like this
Muhamad Huda November 22, 2019

owh okay.. thanks a lot.. already solved.

PVS
Banned
November 22, 2019

Hi  @Muhamad Huda  @Mohamed Benziane 

If Your Check-In google  Ofter You did not Get the Answer. If I am Search I will Get The Answer Because I am Posting The Answer ok If You Know The Answer  Why You are wasting the Atlassian Community Leader Time  

I will get The Answer Because I post Hear  Even I am Thinking Your Not Seeing That answer 

If You Know Or If You Search The Answer You will Try There Is No Problem at that time 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2019

@PVS - Please stop posting other people's answers as your own.  It is rude and deprives them of the recognition they deserve.

Either attribute the person who wrote it, or, better, refer the poster to the original answer you stole.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer