count values in custom field in structure and add a column with Error Good/Bad

Amzad Khan May 15, 2024

Hello,

I am new to structure.  I am trying to create a report in the structure as below structure 3.PNG

Now I want to add a column that should ERROR Bad/Good if the "Country Relevance" which is a multiselect field has more than 1 value if scope category (CUSTOM FIELD)= LTSR (value), can you please help me with the formula

1 answer

0 votes
Stepan Kholodov _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2024

Hello @Amzad Khan 

If you simply want to indicate all issues that have more than one value selected in the field, you can do it with the formula like this:

if countryrelevance.size() > 1: "error"

I hope this helps. If you need further assistance or have other questions about Structure, please reach out to us directly at our support portal.

Best regards,
Stepan
Tempo (the Structure app vendor)

Amzad Khan May 20, 2024

Thanks for your comment.

I have used below formulas in the structure

countryrelevance.size() in Country Rel Count to get number of values in the Country Relevance field.

Check Formula:

with FORMAT_CAPTION(color, caption) = (
  """:panel[$Caption]{backgroundColor=$color color=white}"""
):
if(type = "User Requirement"):
IF(country_rel = 1 and scopeCategory = "LSTR/Local integration") : FORMAT_CAPTION("Green", "**Good**")

else if(country_rel >= 2 and scopeCategory = "Business Enabling Core") : FORMAT_CAPTION("Green", "  **Good**  ")
else : FORMAT_CAPTION("Red", "  **Alert**  ")

Now I want to create a new formula where I want to count number of "Good" and Number of "Alert" at the Workstream level as in the below screenshot 

structure 4.PNG

either I want to roll up column “Check” to function and workstream level added as Filters, if not add 2 columns for counts of records with “Alert” and "Good". If all good then shows “Good”, if there is “Alert” only show “Alert”.

Can you please help me to create the formula for the same

Amzad Khan May 21, 2024

When I try to raise an request directly to the support portal I am facing the issue to login asking for login credentials, even giving those stating those are not correct Login.PNG

sorry if i am doing anything wrong, please suggest the steps to get help from Structure support 

Stepan Kholodov _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2024

Hello @Amzad Khan 

To raise a support request, please reach out to us at this portal: https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6/group/1051
On the screenshot you shared, you're trying to log in on a wrong page.

Best regards,
Stepan

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events