compatible with Jira 6.3

Indrit December 16, 2014

This plugin is not compatible with JIRA 6.3

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.herzum.jira.plugin.approval.herzum-approval-plugin

How to solve this problem ??

3 answers

1 vote
Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2014

The HAP version 1.1.0, compatible with JIRA 6.3, is now available.

0 votes
Pedro Cora
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2014

Added a label for the add-on. :)

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2014

Contact the addon author for an update.  

In the meantime, your options are

1. Wait
  2. Don't upgrade to JIRA 6.3 until a release is done
  3. Look at replacing it with other stuff
  4. If you're desperate, you could risk installing the latest version and hoping it does no damage and works as well, but I wouldn't recommend it without very extensive testing.
Orgest Koka December 21, 2014

I have JIRA 6.3 instance in my server, and this plugin is not compatible with it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2014

Ok, cross off option 4 then.

Orgest Koka December 21, 2014

I am in trouble, with this addon. When will release the version compatible with jira 6.3.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 21, 2014

You'll need to contact the vendor to find out when (if) they are going to release a new version

Suggest an answer