cannot see timeline / how to set 'default filter to only show issues from 1 project'?

Bart
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 5, 2024

Basic user here on free plan. 

Created a 2nd project and now the timeline views disappeared in both projects with a message that I need to set a default filter to only show issues from each project. Why is this not the default - I guess since the alternative requires me to sign up for a paid plan (which is what is shown on a promo message on the page) so it is made more difficult to keep same functionality on a free plan...

Anyways, how do I do this exactly to see a timeline for each project that only shows the issues for each project? I read up on other posts here and it shows to create custom filter to show issues for a single project only on Kanban board. So I did that with 'project = <name of my project>'. I can select this custom filter on the board but do not see any 'Save' button so filter settings disappears when changing the page. Note that I created a sprint so I assume the board applies to the sprint.

Again this is needlessly difficult. Common sense would be for the default to show for each project only  issues of that project.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events