can't click parent when editing a story/task/sub task

Todd Shelbourn July 7, 2020

When editing a story/task/sub task if you try and click the Parent Bread crumb in the top left nothing happens.  I have created a new blank Classic Project and a Blank Next Gen and can recreate on the Classic but not Next Gen to my knowledge any customizes I have should not be in play when testing in this matter I think.  fyi I no global automation active.  This seem to be working as of yesterday and the users started reporting today.  I feel I have eliminated any customization my guess is a cloud update happen and there is a small bug?  Any suggesting otherwise?  

Todd Shelbourn

BMG Inc.

1.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2020

Hey Todd - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I am able to duplicate the problem with the New View. But I still the parent in the old view and can click on it. 

You should submit a bug report to Atlassian:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Todd Shelbourn July 9, 2020

Good to know its not just me.  Odd you can see it in the old view and I can't.  I'm very new to Jira from an Admin stand point so make you use the old view and there is a different way to Parent.  Putting in a bug report now.  

Thx again

Todd

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Todd Shelbourn July 7, 2020

Alittle more info.  I turned2.png off the new UI and the Parent part of Bread Crumb Total disappear.  Seems to be a bug to me.  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events