can I have multiple company jira sites?

Eric harding
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 4, 2019

Hi, as a consultant I work with multiple companies that have Jira but now that I have a Jira site with company X the invite to company Y's Jira site does not seem to work. They are both tied to the same email address. 

Any thoughts on how to manage having a single email linked to 2 different company's Jira sites?

1 answer

0 votes
Krisztian Kovacs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2019

Hi @Eric harding

it might be a terribly stupid thing to ask but have they checked their spam folder? That's where I'd start. Then move onto suspecting a temporary glitch in the system and try to delete the user on that instance and re-invite them.

Eric harding
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 10, 2019

Hey thanks for the suggestions. I'll have them remove me and rea-add me to see if that helps.

This is my current status:

I received the invite email but I get the error at the bottom of the screen plus the screen is just blank white; then when I login I'm immediately switched to the other companies jira site :/

image.png

pooyadg
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 8, 2020

I faced the same issue!

Suggest an answer