build error when inserting standart multiselectsearcher in atlassian-plugin.xml

Ignat May 10, 2022

I'm developing plugin to enable AUI select2 renderer for multiselect customfield.

As I understang when developing new customfield type it's neccessary to provide searcher for it.

I'm trying to append standart multiselectsearcher by adding these code to atlassian-plugin.xml

<customfield-searcher key="multiselectsearcher" name="Multi Select Searcher"
i18n-name-key="admin.customfield.searcher.multiselectsearcher.name"
class="com.atlassian.jira.issue.customfields.searchers.MultiSelectSearcher">
<description key="admin.customfield.searcher.multiselectsearcher.desc">Search for multiple values using a single
select list.
</description>
<resource type="velocity" name="search"
location="templates/plugins/fields/edit-searcher/search-multiselect.vm"/>
<resource type="velocity" name="view"
location="templates/plugins/fields/view-searcher/view-searcher-multioption.vm"/>
<resource type="velocity" name="label"
location="templates/plugins/fields/view-searcher/label-searcher-basictext.vm"/>
<valid-customfield-type package="${atlassian.plugin.key}" key="multi-select-2"/>
</customfield-searcher>

but get build error

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 2022-05-10 17:07:57,278 QuickReload - Plugin Installer ERROR [c.a.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] There was an error loading the descriptor 'Multi Select Searcher' of plugin 'HCBplugins.CfAuiSelect2'. Disabling.
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] com.atlassian.plugin.module.ModuleClassNotFoundException: Couldn't load the class 'com.atlassian.jira.issue.customfields.searchers.MultiSelectSearcher'. This could mean that you misspelled the name of the class (double check) or that you're using a class in your plugin that you haven't provided bundle instructions for. See https://developer.atlassian.com/x/mQAN for more details on how to fix this.

does that mean that I Should add some dependency to my pom.xml or what?

0 answers

Suggest an answer