automatically close the task

Ильин Егор Егорович December 23, 2021

Hello! I set up automatic closing of the task. sla configured. automation fails. help me pleaseauto.JPGsla.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2021

Hi @Ильин Егор Егорович 

Happy to help you if you could translate that automation page and send this in English please.

Regards,

Vishwas

auto_en.JPG

"when" I selected my sla. "if" all tasks. "then" switches to "close" status.

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 24, 2021

Hi @Ильин Егор Егорович 

We will have logs for the automation failed state can you check what it says there and if you could send the screenshot i can guide you to fix it.

Regards,

Vishwas

Ильин Егор Егорович December 24, 2021

it's empty therlog.JPG

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 24, 2021

Strange if it's not working then something should have come up in log. That's fine.

Lets start from basics. Please provide your exact use case I will try the automation on my end and post the solution.

Ильин Егор Егорович December 24, 2021

I want to automatically close tasks if they hang for a long time in a certain status. for this I created a sla and set up automation. but it doesn't work.

Suggest an answer