atlassian user interface error - cannot edit issue

Mohammed Khadir March 18, 2013

After an issue is created, cannot edit issue. Red error shows up but I have no way to see what the error is about. I looked at all the field configurations, workflows but I cannot see where the error is coming from.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Faisal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2013

Hi Mohammed,

To be honest, I never seen such error before. May I know where in which part of the Issue View screen which displays the error? Is this problem reproducible for all issues, under different projects?

Anyway, I would like to isolate the problem first, starting by enabling the plugin safe mode. Can you kindly enable the plugin safe mode, via Administration > Manage Plugins > Enable Safe Mode. You may then try to reproduce the behavior again, and let us know how it goes.

Mohammed Khadir March 19, 2013

I did enable safe mode and you are correct. I enabled them one by one and found that

Quisapps Jira Scripting Suite was caysing the issue.

0 votes
chuck May 18, 2015

I had the same problem. Go to Project Roles and edit to make you a developer. You should then have ability to edit issues.

Suggest an answer