active sprint is not displayed on the board

Deleted user January 18, 2022

The active sprint is not displayed on the board. Errors are displayed in the console (screenshot attached). Logged out, cleared the cache. Also the backlog is not displayed.

Screenshot_1.png

4 answers

0 votes
s.nadjarian January 19, 2022

I'm running into this issue as well. Any updates on a fix?

I'm on a Windows Thinkpad machine using Chrome if that helps at all. Everything was working fine for me yesterday as well.

It is working on Edge Chromium though

Here's the console
jiraerror.JPG

0 votes
Josep Salvat January 19, 2022

It's happening the same for me. Yesterday was working correctly. Today shows the same errors @[deleted] Did u solve it?

Deleted user January 19, 2022

haven`t decided yet. When using another browser, everthing works (firefox). Chrome does not work

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2022

It seems like you have a bit of network hiccup when you are making a request to Atlassian site.

These are troubleshooting methods you could consider to resolve the issue

• Can you check with you network team for any configuration done in your laptop.
  • Login into Atlassian site via different laptop and see if you same issue, if that's the case, then it's the problem with laptop.

Let me know the results 

Thanks,

Pramodh

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2022

FYI

Adding to @Zulfiqar Bin Zafar  has said you may try re logging in to the site and see the network section

For issues to be in board, you Jql filter of board should include the issues which is there in active sprint.

Thanks,

Pramodh

0 votes
Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2022

Hello @[deleted] ,

Welcome the community!

The 409 status highlights that that an existing transition is still being executed, and that your app should employ a retry mechanism.

Thanks & Regards,

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events