It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

accept button not visible in issue

In my workflow after creating an issue (status new) i must be able to accept it. For this i made a transaction. I got all the permissions necessary  but still i cant see the button. 

i found a lot about workflow integrity but cant find the integrity checker except the lexorank management integrity checker but that had no problem)

The workflow runs on jira cloud. image.pngimage.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I found the problem.

We imported from a server version with some plug-ins

One of the plugin made it possible to have more/different conditions. In one of the other transitions we had such a condition 

for example:

Type: class
Class: com.googlecode.jsu.workflow.condition.UserIsInAnyRolesCondition
Arguments:
hidRolesList = GO Contract managers@@

after deleting that one the buttons appeared

Hi Erik,

Have you configured some conditions for this transaction?

yes i did but have all the conditions, also tried it without conditionsimage.pngimage.png

My second idea would be a problem with your permission scheme.

If you don't have the "Transition Issues" permission you won't see any transitions. 

Probably you already know the "permission helper" found under system witch often helps me to solve these kinds of problems.

got that one too :-)

Even added my name specificallyimage.png

and indeed the permission helper: all good it seems

image.png

If you also checked "Show failed conditions" I can't think of a source of this problem.

ok thanks for the help

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

376 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you