accept button not visible in issue

Erik Lindeman September 4, 2019

In my workflow after creating an issue (status new) i must be able to accept it. For this i made a transaction. I got all the permissions necessary  but still i cant see the button. 

i found a lot about workflow integrity but cant find the integrity checker except the lexorank management integrity checker but that had no problem)

The workflow runs on jira cloud. image.pngimage.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Erik Lindeman September 5, 2019

I found the problem.

We imported from a server version with some plug-ins

One of the plugin made it possible to have more/different conditions. In one of the other transitions we had such a condition 

for example:

Type: class
Class: com.googlecode.jsu.workflow.condition.UserIsInAnyRolesCondition
Arguments:
hidRolesList = GO Contract managers@@

after deleting that one the buttons appeared

Airbus Driver
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2021

To everyone else that is reading this. This is caused due to a limitation of JSU when migrating from server to cloud. Refer to their documentation- JSU: Migrating from Jira Server to Jira Cloud 

Refer especially to the following;

Workflows are automatically migrated to Jira Cloud, but the Workflow Configuration will be broken. This is due to how Workflow Conditions/Validators/Post-Functions work on Jira Cloud.

All Conditions/Validators/Post-Functions will need to be recreated 

0 votes
Robin Weiß September 4, 2019

Hi Erik,

Have you configured some conditions for this transaction?

yes i did but have all the conditions, also tried it without conditionsimage.pngimage.png

Robin Weiß September 5, 2019

My second idea would be a problem with your permission scheme.

If you don't have the "Transition Issues" permission you won't see any transitions. 

Probably you already know the "permission helper" found under system witch often helps me to solve these kinds of problems.

got that one too :-)

Even added my name specificallyimage.png

and indeed the permission helper: all good it seems

image.png

Robin Weiß September 5, 2019

If you also checked "Show failed conditions" I can't think of a source of this problem.

ok thanks for the help

Suggest an answer