Zephyr search test executions sql error

Mark Allen May 22, 2014

I'm getting the following error when I try to adhust the columns on the search test executions page. I've tried restarting both the db and the app itself but the error remains.

(zephyr_db_error.txt)

2 answers

0 votes
Internal Support July 21, 2014

I had the same issue.

After raising a support call with Zephry they were unable to replicate the issue despite me getting the issue on both production and evaluation systems.

I then discovered the fix myslef after completing an update to Jira.

After reviewing the database settings I discovered that the service account for Jira did not map to the correct database schema used by jira (jiraschema). This was because I made the service account the database owner which updated the mappings to dbo using the dbo schema.

I changed the database owner to another account, created a database user with the reuqired permissions and then updated the user mapping of the Jira service account to this user with the correct default schema selected (jiraschema) and the warnings disapeared.

Looks like the Zephry SQL commands to not specify the schema and so tried to complete the database operations against the dbo schema which does not contain any data as jira uses its own.

0 votes
Daniel Kovacevic June 8, 2014

Hi

I would like the answer to same question I'm expirencing same error

Suggest an answer