I'm getting the following error when I try to adhust the columns on the search test executions page. I've tried restarting both the db and the app itself but the error remains.
I had the same issue.
After raising a support call with Zephry they were unable to replicate the issue despite me getting the issue on both production and evaluation systems.
I then discovered the fix myslef after completing an update to Jira.
After reviewing the database settings I discovered that the service account for Jira did not map to the correct database schema used by jira (jiraschema). This was because I made the service account the database owner which updated the mappings to dbo using the dbo schema.
I changed the database owner to another account, created a database user with the reuqired permissions and then updated the user mapping of the Jira service account to this user with the correct default schema selected (jiraschema) and the warnings disapeared.
Looks like the Zephry SQL commands to not specify the schema and so tried to complete the database operations against the dbo schema which does not contain any data as jira uses its own.
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG