Zephyr: delete/hide ad hoc test cycle?

Test cycles contain a standard ad hoc test cycle for each version. Is there a possibility to delete/hide this ad hoc cycle as it is possible for all other cycles?

JIRA: 5.2.6

Zephyr: 2.1.1.1463

10 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Any ideas on that issue? Anybody?

Any ideas on that issue? Anybody?

Hi Werner I have exactly the same question now, did you manage to find a answer? I have configured my dashboard to display the Test Execution Chart gadget and have filtered this for my requirement Project/Version combination to display all cycles but like you I do not wish to see the ad hoc label.

We are now using JIRA 6.2.2 and Zephyr 2.2.1.22101482 - still no change in behaviour!

Anyone here with an idea?

Same question here!

Has anyone found an answer to this? We will never use the "Ad Hoc" test cycle and would like to get rid of it. We are using Zephyr for Jira 2.5.1.25101747.

9 months and no response.. sad

Does anyone have any update?  There seems to be no resolution yet. This topic is also being discussed on Zephyr:

https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/200990469-Can-I-remove-the-ad-hoc-Test-Cycle-?page=1#community_comment_211409443

thanks,

Pedram

Hi all,

having the same question in 2017 based on JIRA Cloud with the Zephyr plug-in.

Appreciate any reply ;)

Thanks,

Sebastian

Hi All,

We are in the middle of 2018 and still no answer on this topic. I saw the discussion in Zephyr's page, this is a request from 2013...

We are using Jira Cloud and still no update.

If in the meantime anyone has found a way around it, please, let us know!

Thank you!

Fernanda

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

112 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you