• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Zephyr Test Cycles got deleted

AmSi I'm New Here Jan 08, 2021

We are using Zephyr for Jira in our organisation. We recently experienced an issue where the test cycles in two of our projects got deleted. On further investigation, we came to know that the tests previously associated with the deleted test cycles lost the Test details and executions. Could someone please help me to figure out the issue. Thanks in advance.

2 answers

They do have an option to restore a backup, but I think your best bet would be to dive into their documentation. You can also open a support request directly with Zephyr from within the app.

Zephyr Support Documentation 

AmSi I'm New Here Jan 09, 2021

Thanks

Like Coley Anderson likes this
0 votes
Bibek Behera Community Leader Jan 11, 2021

@AmSi  You can also have a check on the system information for view audit log and see for the delete event of cycles. It will give you more details about when and who had deleted the test cycles.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you