Zephyr Cloud Test Case Import - Error:Unexpected response code: 405

Hello

I'm trying to import .xlsx test cases but it keeps failing.  I stripped the excel file back to a single line with Test in each column but I still get the same error so I assume it's a permissions or security issue rather than a formatting issue?

image2016-2-1 10:31:15.png

Can someone suggest how I correct this?

I'm using Zephyr for JIRA Cloud1.8-hf1-final

Import utility 0.36

2 answers

Using your stripped down import file, what happens when you change the Discriminator to something else (by row) and Start the Import?

Also, in the first 100 blank rows under your import data (assuming starting at row three in the stripped down file), I would highlight them, right click and select DELETE; to make sure there is no "hidden" data anywhere in your import file.

Let us know if any different results occur due to this.

Hi Brian

Thanks for the response.   To be on the safe side when I stripped it back I ended up starting a new workbook and adding a row which didn't seem to make a difference.

My data is actually on row 2 with headings on row 1.  In the original file the error was against each row of data trying to be imported but on the test its against row 3. 

I have deleted the rows and have tried By ID Change and Empty Row but both give the same error.

Note the error for By Empty Row is on row 1 but all other options on row 3...

Thanks again

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,760 views 11 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot